Flirt Quotes

Flirt Quotes. I really like our friendship, especially when we make out. “i have netflix on, but no one to snuggle with.

Flirting Quotes Love Pictures, Images Page 7
Flirting Quotes Love Pictures, Images Page 7 from www.krazyinlove.com

I used to be a terrible flirt. I’m just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive. Flirting quotes and flirty messages.

People Might Have Complimented You By Saying, You Look Good When There Is A Smile On Your Face, But I Prefer Saying, Smile Looks Good When It Comes To Your Face.


You are a rare creature and i. If your heart was a prison, i would like to be sentenced for life. I guess your parents are bakers because they made you such a cutie pie!

'So, You Know What Really Turns Me On;


Flirting quotes, sayings, pick up lines. I’m much better at it now. How are you still single?

Cuddling With You Would Be Perfect Right About Now.


I cant go to sleep because when i close my eyes i see your beautiful face. When i close my eyes, i see you. I used to be a terrible flirt.

To Have A Man Who Can Flirt Is Next Thing To Indispensable To A Leader Of Society.


“i have netflix on, but no one to snuggle with. I might be going crazy for you day by day. I’m much better at it now.

One Of My Friends Goes:


If i could rearrange the alphabet, i’d put u and i together. How about a romantic dinner date baby. One day we’ll never have to say goodbye, just goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35+ Happy 21St Birthday Quotes

Lawyers Wig Cake

Resepi Kari Sayur Tanpa Santan