35+ Happy 21St Birthday Quotes

35+ Happy 21St Birthday Quotes. You are young, smart, and have the world at your feet! More years of is yesterday me, no matter what remember wisdom is and charm.

21 Birthday Quotes For Girls. QuotesGram
21 Birthday Quotes For Girls. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

We wish you all that you wish yourself and more. At 21, you’ll be needing lots of wisdom for direction. Be sure to dream big and achieve your goals.

Happy 21St Birthday To My Amazing Granddaughter!


You have to drop all your childish attitudes, dear. Here’s for many behind you now had you asked we love you the fullest but with your style and words can't tell. I have always loved you and will always love you.

21St Birthday Wishes For A Special Niece.


You own a special place in my heart, special niece, and for the past 20 years, this position you hold in my heart has never been shaken. I meant, make use of every opportunity. My heartfelt wishes are that you encounter all the goodness of life.

More Years Of Is Yesterday Me, No Matter What Remember Wisdom Is And Charm.


I am so fortunate to have you hand in my hand every day and evening. Happy 21st birthday to you. Happy 21 st year birthday.

With Love, Happy 21 St Birthday!


You’ve had a few years of practice now, but today truly marks the beginning of being an adult for you. I hope that your 21st birthday gets filled with joy, excitement, and happiness; Congratulations on your 21st birthday!

A Special Birthday Greeting Just For You To Wish You Happiness All Day Through, And To Hope The Coming Year Is The Very Nicest Of All, My Dear.


Being your parent is the greatest privilege we’ve had. • for 21 years, i’ve watched you grow, change and mature. “the day you were dreaming of has finally come and the countdown is over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawyers Wig Cake

Resepi Kari Sayur Tanpa Santan